Posted - October 2015 in Uncategorized
Important documents here
The 2018 Annual General Meeting of the HSP Research Foundation Inc. will take place on Tuesday, 30 October 2018 at:
- 5–6 PM AWST (Western Australia)
- 7–8 PM AEST (Queensland)
- 7:30–8:30 PM ACDT (South Australia)
- 8–9 PM AEDT (Tasmania, Victoria, ACT, New South Wales)
- For members in other countries, the start time reference is 9 AM UTC.
Foundation members are invited and encouraged to participate.
- Opening Welcome & Apologies
- Confirmation of Minutes from last AGM
- Annual Report for 2017/18
- Election of Office Bearers & Committee Members
- General Business
- Guest Speaker: Dr Kishore Kumar, Neurologist, Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney; Research Fellow, Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Sydney; Primary Investigator/Chief Investigator HSP Clinical Trial.
How to participate
- Use a computer that provides good streaming audio and video performance. Smart phones and tablets may not work well and are not recommended.
- Use a direct broadband Internet connection by cable. Wi-Fi or other wireless may not provide an adequate connection.
- Close all other applications on your computer apart from your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, etc).
- Ask others who use Wi-Fi or streaming from the same Internet source to stay off-line during the meeting.
- Test your system ahead of the meeting at the ‘Click here to test your system’ link on this page http://omnovia.redbackconferencing.com.au/redback
- Join the meeting a few minutes early by going to http://omnovia.redbackconferencing.com.au/redback, enter Participant Code: 9294093294 and your name, and click ‘Join’.
- If you have any questions, call Redback Support at 1800 733 416 (free call from Australia).
If you are not computer savvy or don’t have an adequate set up, ask family or friends who have the capability to help you participate in the meeting.