Posted - September 2019 in HSPRF News
Newsletter of the USA group
SPF Synapse Newsletter, Summer 2019
The Summer 2019 addition of Synapse, the newsletter of the SP Foundation in the USA covers a wide range of topics and makes great reading. Highlights include:
- Lots of information about the Annual Conference (pages 4-8) in San Antonio Texas June 20-22 where 215 adults plus 5 children were in attendance. There is a separate article in this HSPRF News section that has links to the videos of the conference presentations.
- Report on the first HSP/PLS Conference held in Canada in May (page 9).
- Useful aids including joining two joined recumbent bikes and a super slippery car seat cover (pages 10-12).
- A story from an HSPer in Zimbabwe (pages 12-13).
- The issue of Male Incontinence with HSP (pages 14-15).