Newsletter of the USA group
SPF Synapse Newsletter, Summer 2019
The Summer 2019 addition of Synapse, the newsletter of the SP Foundation in the USA covers a wide range of topics and makes great reading. Highlights include:
- Lots of information about the Annual Conference (pages 4-8) in San Antonio Texas June 20-22 where 215 adults plus 5 children were in attendance. There is a separate article in this HSPRF News section that has links to the videos of the conference presentations.
- Report on the first HSP/PLS Conference held in Canada in May (page 9).
- Useful aids including joining two joined recumbent bikes and a super slippery car seat cover (pages 10-12).
- A story from an HSPer in Zimbabwe (pages 12-13).
- The issue of Male Incontinence with HSP (pages 14-15).