Synapse, the Winter 2022 newsletter of the SP Foundation in the USA, is now published.
We note with gratitude for his outstanding service to the SPF that President, Frank Davis, is standing down after 10 years. Frank was always open and collaborative with the HSP Research Foundation, for which we say a big ‘Thank You’.
We look forward to continuing our fruitful partnership with the SPF under new President, Greg Pruitt. We wish Greg every success in the role.
- President’s Letter
- Traveling the SPG4 Highway
- Rare Disease Day is February 28
- Hospitalization and You: Part Two – Planning for a Hospital Stay
- Taking Control of Incontinence
- Move Better in 2022
- Simply Having an Accessible Wintertime! Tips for Thriving This Winter
- Can’t Wait to Go? The Restroom Access Act Helps Make Life Easier
- Being a SPF Ambassador can be Life Changing
- North Texas Luncheon
- Virtual Brazil Connection
- Take a Hike! Conquering Enchanted Rock
- Register Now for the 2022 SPF Annual Conference in Nashville.
All the SPF newsletters can be found here.