Posted - February 2021 in HSPRF News
HSP support group, the Spastic Paraplegia Foundation (SPF) in the US has published its Winter 2021 newsletter.
- President’s Letter, Print Too Small?
- A Chance Encounter
- PLS and My Travel Bug
- A Crushing Moment of Fear
- Blessed Beyond Measure
- My Journey with Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis/Paraplegia
- A Long Walk to Non-Freedom
- SPIllinois Connection Zoom
- The Fifteen-Year Odyssey to Diagnosis: An All Too Familiar Story
- What’s in a Name?
- My Children’s HSP Journeys
- Making Diamonds
- Brain Tissue Donation to Help HSP Research
- Yoga Changed My Life
- En Pointe: Ballet as Therapy
- When You Are Ready to SCOOT
- Making Strides with the WalkAide
- Life After Diagnosis: Learning to Thrive with PLS
- Meet Founder Joe Alberstadt
- North Texas Virtual Connection
- Iowa Virtual Connection
- Adli Does It Again!
- All the Way Up – My PLS Journey